Urgent Opening for multimedia designers
Multimedia designers create interactive content using special effects, graphics, audio, video and other electronic tools. They may deliver content for video games, commercials, movies or television shows. This career requires both creativity and knowledge of how to design high-quality products. Multimedia designers often work long weeks, and evenings or weekends might be necessary to meet deadlines.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Architecture Designs
- Work with Multimedia core engineering to review and verify designs
- Lab testing on designs along with feedback and improvement
- Customization and documentation of designs
- Develop methods of procedure for Implementation plans
- Develop Operational knowledge objects for support of designs
- Develop Telepresence roadmaps with cross tower
- Software Testing & Deployment
- Lab testing of new firmware including developing and amending test plans
- Analysis of Telepresence estate for any security risks
- Developing deployment and remediation plans for any upgrades
- Developing timelines and project plans for upgrades.
- Works in partnership with Operations group for software deployment
- Develop Methods Of Procedure for upgrades and support issues.